Bare Flyt- modern Spa located in Majorstuen and Sagene is looking for dynamic and experienced Massage Therapist to join their team.
The massage therapist is primarily responsible for providing guests with therapeutic massage. The massage therapist is also responsible for assisting in the growth of the massage department and their shift through self-promotion.
· Provide massage and body treatments to guests using professional accepted techniques
· Assess guest needs and inquire any health issues (contraindications) before beginning service.
· Maintain cleanliness of treatment room throughout shift—stocking room at end of shift with linens, towels, etc. as outlined in the provider checklist.
· Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional.
· Follow all company policies and procedures maintaining confidentiality of proprietary information.
· Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills in English or Norwegian
· Knowledge of various massages and therapies.
Training in the following three modalities: Classical massage, deep tissue, sports, hot stone and prenatal massage.
Minimum Job Requirements:
500 hours of training from an accredited massage school.
25 hours of chair massage training a plus.
Member of Norges Massajeforbund or Norges Massasjeforening and in approved in alternativregisteret.